Out with the Old Units
This bedroom had plenty of fitted units, but they were old, worn and dated and it didn’t take much to remove them.
Once the fitted furniture was out, it was onto the wallpaper. Usually I can have wallpaper removed in no time. No such luck with this one. I’ve no idea what it was stuck on with, but this must have been one of the most frustrating wallpaper removing jobs I’ve ever done. It took days. Even my trusty wallpaper steamer struggled. I got there in the end though!
Working the Whites
Once the wallpaper was finally gone (yay!) I painted the bedroom walls white. I added some soft white and taupe curtains and kept it simple elsewhere with just a few accents of soft green.