Blog Terms and Conditions Policy
All content provide on this blog is for information purposes only. Girl in a Hard Hat makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Girl in a Hard Hat will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Girl in a Hard Hat will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
This website/blog and it’s content is copyright of Girl in a Hard Hat. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download extracts for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website/blog as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. These are as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
Sponsored & Collaborative Content and Reviews
All of these posts are written by Michelle at Girl in a Hard Hat. I may receive monetary compensation and/or a product/service to use in return for writing a post on my blog, with links to other website(s). All written content, ideas and experiences are my own and are not influenced by the company in any way.
I will only write a sponsored post if it is something relevant to me and my blog audience. These posts will be clearly marked with link to the disclosure policy page.
Any items sent or given to me at a press event or from a PR company in consideration for a product review will be clearly marked. I will always give 100% honest opinion on any products and/or services I write about. I only recommend products that I have used and/or that I really like. I will never be influenced by a company to sell something I do not like or agree with.
All opinions and experiences are my own and I will not accept payment to write a positive review – I always write my own ideas and will never accept money or items to write something I do not agree with.
Quite often my post will not have sponsored or collaborative content, so in these instances, they are not linked to my disclosure policy.
If you are a brand and would like to work with Girl in a Hard Hat please don’t hesitate to contact me. It will be great to hear from you.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not an industry standard expert in the subjects I write about. The posts I write are based on my personal opinions and experiences. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own.
This is a personal lifestyle blog and should be treated accordingly. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
I may be compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites or other topics. Whilst I may receive compensation for sponsored or review posts, or any advertising, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics or products.
Any advertising, sponsored or review posts will be clearly marked as such.
I will never endorse any products that I don’t personally like or enjoy. I am always completely honest in all of my posts. I will never accept monetary compensation to write a positive review.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Submission of DIY Projects
By submitting your DIY projects to Girl in a Hard Hat, you authorise it’s use and agree to the following:
- The person(s) submitting the project owns the images they send or has obtained permission to use and submit the images.
- Confer to Girl in a Hard Hat the non-exclusive rights to use any image accepted, with owner attribution, across the Girl in a Hard Hat brand.
- Allow Girl in a Hard Hat to use images for public relations, site advertising and on social media platforms.
- Images submitted may be shared through social media including; Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Credit will always be given to the person(s) submitting the project.
By using this blog, you agree to adhere to all of the above.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.